Looking for restaurants open for Easter?
Add your blog reviews to Foodio54
Do you have a blog? Do you review restaurants on that blog? If so, you can include one of the Foodio54 image links in your post and we will link back to you from the the listing page and the blogger section.
Here's how it works:
- Write a review of a restaurant on your blog.
- Include one of our image links in your blog post (search for the restaurant on Foodio54 and the image code will be on the listing page).
- As soon as that happens our system will detect your blog and put it in a queue for approval.
- Very soon after that, perhaps a day or two, someone from our team will review your post.
- Then we will add a link to your blog post from the listing page on Foodio54.
- The newest posts will get extra exposure from our city pages.
- That's it. It's free and very simple.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why would I do this?
Foodio54 will prominently display a snippet of your blog review and will provide a link to your post and home page on the Foodio54 listing page, the city page for larger cities, and the blogger section of Foodio54.
- Another website has something similar, can I use Foodio54 along with other similar badges?
Absolutely! Using Foodio54's badge system in no way stops you from using other badge systems.
- What happens if I review 2 or more restaurants in a single post?
Just add a code snippet for each restaurant and our system will assign you to multiple places.
- Do I need to be a Foodio54 user?
Nope, but we'd still love to have you. You can sign up for free.
- How does Foodio54 prevent spam?
Someone from our team will manually review each post.
- How long will it take to appear on Foodio54?
Ideally in a day or two, but please give us a week before you drop us a line.
- Ok, it's been a week, what's wrong?
- Did you copy and paste the exact HTML code above? This code is specific to each restaurant, so you need to copy and paste each time.
- Did you put our code in the blog post? Be sure you didn't put it in a sidebar or footer by mistake.
- The Foodio54 badge should appear on your blog as an image (as shown above) and not as HTML code.