Looking for restaurants open for Easter?
Knoxville Foodie Blogs
Do you blog about dining in Knoxville?
Share your opinions with Foodio54 users and get extra exposure to your blog!
Top restaurants in Knoxville
- Tupelo Honey Cafe
- Cafe 4
- Asia Cafe West
- Barley's Taproom and Pizzeria
- Mellow Mushroom Knoxville
- Coolato Gelato
- The Stock & Barrel
- Habaneros Mexican Restaurant
- Dead End BBQ
My Diet Coke was served in a flower vase, the restaurant owner performed a magic trick, and an Egyptian headdress was available to wear while dining. Welcome to King Tut Grill in Knoxville, Tenn., offering a quirky, yet delicious dining experience in South Knoxville...
At the ripe old age of 48, George figured it was time to let everyone in neighborhood cook outs. He opened Dead End BBQ in Knoxville, near UT and has taken over the BBQ scene locally...
- Knoxville American Restaurants
- Knoxville Bakeries
- Knoxville Barbecue Restaurants
- Knoxville Bars
- Knoxville Breakfast and Brunch
- Knoxville Burger Restaurants
- Knoxville Cafes
- Knoxville Chinese Food Restaurants
- Knoxville Coffee and Tea
- Knoxville Delis
- Knoxville Dog Friendly Restaurants
- Knoxville Family Restaurants
- Knoxville Fast Food Restaurants
- Knoxville French Restaurants
- Knoxville Ice Cream
- Knoxville Italian Restaurants
- Knoxville Japanese Restaurants